[3830] Honor Sprint

James P. Cassidy 107770.3462 at compuserve.com
Mon Oct 19 01:06:08 EDT 1998

Honor Sprint summary from KI7Y

                              SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 18-Oct-98

    Callsign Used : KI7Y
         Operator : KI7Y

         Category : S/O

 Default Exchange : JIM OR

             Name : Jim Cassidy
          Address : 7111 S.E. 64th Ave.
   City/State/Zip : Portland, OR 97206
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Rush Drake Orchestra

   80CW       14          14         14       1
   40CW       24          24         24       1
   20CW       23          23         23      16

 Totals       61          61         61      18

    Final Score = 1098 points.

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North American
Sprint, conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the rules
for this contest as set forth in the National Contest Journal.