[3830] K4WW CQWW S/O S/B

K4WW at aol.com K4WW at aol.com
Sun Oct 25 20:01:15 EST 1998

                         1998 CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST

     Call used: K4WW                                           Location: 04

     Category: Single Op Single Band      Mode: SSB             Power:  90W

     Callsign of Operator: K4WW

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: K4WW RST 04

     Hours of Operation: 34:21

     band    QSOs   points    zones     ctys

     160        0        0        0        0
      75        0        0        0        0
      40        0        0        0        0
      20        0        0        0        0
      15        0        0        0        0
      10      200      561       25       71    C3S @ 65'

     TOTAL    200      561       25       71         SCORE: 53,856

     Club or Team Name: Kentucky Contest Group

     Comments:

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     CQ Awards Committee.