[3830] KI0LO - CQWW SSB - SOAB Assisted

Marty Tippin martyt at pobox.com
Mon Oct 26 14:48:06 EST 1998

CALL:     KI0LO
MODE:     PHONE
LOCATION: Missouri, USA, Zone 4
CLASS:    Single Operator Assisted, All Band

         QSOs  Q pts    Zones   Countries      Mults     Score
160m:      0              0        0
80m:       0              0        0
40m:       4     10       3        3
20m:      70    179      20       37
15m:      56    146      18       36
10m:     113    298      21       44
Totals:  243    633                            182     115206

Station Description: FT-920, SB-200
Antenna(s):          G5RV at 40 ft, 10m Half-Square, 40m Groundplane
Remarks:
   My first time in the contest (got my General ticket exactly 1 year
   ago and had no idea then what a contest was...) Wire antennas just
   don't cut it.  But I still managed to work about 20 new countries,
   so all was not lost.  I'll do better next year, guaranteed!

73,

-Marty KIØLO
 martyt at pobox.com

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com