[3830] KE2VB SOHP CQWW Phone Score

Larry Reader readerl at sunyocc.edu
Tue Oct 27 09:15:05 EST 1998

                            CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST

     Call used: KE2VB
Location: 05

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: PHONE           Power:
1500

     Callsign of Operator: KE2VB

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: KE2VB RST 05

     Hours of Operation: 38.5

     band    QSOs   points    zones     ctys
     ---------------------------------------
     160       13       24        5        7
      80       81      189       15       38
      40      104      279       18       60
      20      199      557       27       79
      15      370     1042       27       99
      10      396     1087       24       99
     ---------------------------------------
     TOTAL   1163     3178      116      382         SCORE: 1,582,644

     Club or Team Name: Frankford Radio Club

     Comments:  I hate getting old.  It seems turning 50 makes it
impossible to stay
                             awake Saturday night.  The station is
capable of 2 million, I'm
                             probably not.

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     CQ Awards Committee.

     Name: Larry Reader                    Call: KE2VB
           4287 Kencrest Dr
           Syracuse, NY  13215

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com