[3830] OH0Z (OH1EH) CQ WW SSB S/A (unassisted) score

Ari Korhonen ari.korhonen at kolumbus.fi
Thu Oct 29 15:52:41 EST 1998

Here´s the OH0Z(OH1EH opr.) S/A unassisted score:

160        55         5     28
  80      573       16     67
  40      651       25     92
  20    1240       34   112
  15    1018       34   116
  10      426       26      85
           3963      140   500  = 3.831040

As one can easily notice from the score, we didn´t have any Stateside/JA runs here in northern Europe. Had high expectations before the contest, but propagation was really poor, shall we say, again!
Nevertheless, our new contest QTH seemed to perform just great. Look for OH0Z in all the major contests. Thanks for the QSOs!

73 Ari, OH1EH
(QSL OH0Z and OH0AW via OH1EH. Cards are still in the print, so please QRX!)

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com