[3830] K7BG LP CW Sprint

Matt--K7BG aa7bg at 3rivers.net
Mon Sep 7 11:49:27 EDT 1998

K7BG low power

	20	40	80
	----	----	----
Q's	94	93	55 = 242 x 39 mults = 9,438

Heard but not worked: VO1/NE/DE and maybe a few others.

I got out of sync a lot and got stomped a lot which left me wandering
around as though it was Sunday in SS. But, had a lot of fun.  I don't think
I was as mentally prepared as I have been in past efforts. That's a big
part of this riot. I hit the split button on the 940 instead of the VFO
button once and after about a minute I realized I was operating with a 20
KHz split   :').    Sorry if I QRM'd anybody too bad.

Equipment: TS940

	20		40		80
Ants	205 at 83'	402CD at 95'	4-sloper array
	TH3 at 23'

The TH3 was pointed at Cal which helped.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com