[3830] WB0O SSB SPRINT

Martha and Bill Straw wb0o at metigoshe.ndak.net
Sun Sep 13 08:51:19 EDT 1998

WB0O SSB SPRINT

75M     84
40M     96
20M   109
----------------
          289   X   44   =   12716   HIGH POWER

RIG:  TEN TEC OMNI VI+ ,  ALPHA,  NA 10.32

COMMENTS:

  Here in the center of the country, the defining moment in the phone
sprints is when 20M goes long. By 0100Z the band was shot, all I
could hear was W6, south Texas, K4XS, and the various operations
from NH. I went to 40M, not a soul around.
  The contest is simple here - if 20M stays open until 0130Z I get in
the Top Ten, otherwise it's a long 4 hours!!
  It's nice to hear K4XS again, welcome back Bill !

73 BILL WB0O in Northern North Dakota

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com