[3830] Sprint Canadian Mults

Gus Samuelson gussam at newcomm.net
Tue Sep 15 16:09:37 EDT 1998

Relative to my Previous  post on this subject
have had several inquiries about the status.

 According to the NCJ conest web site posted rules:

" There are 8 Canadian Mults "

VE2-VE3-VE3-VE4-VE5-VE6    Six (6) Provinces

VY1 & VE8                  0ne ( 1) Yukon & NWT

 VE1 & V01  & V02 )       ONE  ( 1 )  As Maritimes.

NOte that there has been a change in the call sign structure
in Eastern Canada, that is not adressed in the NCJ Rules.
With some minor exceptions to some VE1's who
maintained their callsigns, in spite of the re-allocation of prefixes
 New Brunswick is VE9 and Prince Edward Island is VY2
so consequently should also be part of the Maritimes Multiplier
Group.
I had several direct inquiries after my original post:
So there, for my own edification and for others  who had inquired; IT
IS.

73 GL  VO1MP/VO2CQ

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com