[3830] RK9CWW/P MS IARU REG 1 FIELD DAY

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at dialup.mplik.ru
Sat Sep 19 17:29:28 EDT 1998

                       IARU REGION 1 FIELD DAY SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 05-Sep-98, 06-Sep-98

    Callsign Used : R K 9 C W W  / P

    ( Radioclub of the Ural State Technical University )

        Operators : RZ9CO UA9CDV UA9CLB RU9CK RA9CKQ
                    RA9CMO UA9CDC
          Support : UA9CNV UA9CDT RU9CI RU9CO UA9CFF RX9AMD
                    RU9CZE RU9CZF
                    Serge Kalinichenko

         Category : Multi Op - Single Tx

       Default RS : 59

        Equipment : IC-775DSP, FT-1000MP, IC-751A, AL-811, AL-80B.

         Antennas : 4EL CQ (20,15 m), 2EL CQ 10m, TH3 TRIBANDER,
                    GAP VERTICAL, 2EL DL 40m, INV VEE 80m, BEVERAGE
300m.

          Address : Andy V. Chepurnoy
                    P.O.Box 17A
                    Ekaterinburg 620002 Russia

           E-Mail : RK9CWW @ RK9CWW.AMPR.ORG

          Country : Asiatic Russia

 Club Competition : Ural Contest Group

   BAND   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   80         31        165        15
   40        103        552        18
   20        430       1798        49
   15        309       1281        49
   10         19         62        13

 Totals      892       3858       144

    Final Score = 555552 points.

 We have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in our country.Our report is correct and true to the
best of
 our knowledge. We agree to be bound by the decisions of the Contest
Committee.

 Date: 16 September 1998      Signed:  RK9CWW/P contest team

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com