[3830] Salmon Run

Gary A. Nieborsky PE k7fr at televar.com
Mon Sep 21 12:00:45 EDT 1998

Salmon Run Results

Call: K7FR
Exchange: 59(9) Grant
Power:  QRP.....I'll never learn!

Band		QSO's	Points	Mults
________________________________
80	cw	1	3	1
80	ssb	12	24	9
40	cw	2	6	0
40	ssb	2	4	1
20	cw	38	114	11
20	ssb	3	6	1
15	cw	35	105	15
15	ssb	0	0	0
10	cw	46	138	21
10	ssb	9	18	7
________________________________
Totals		148	418	66

Final Score = 82,764

Bubble bath:

Had great intentions of doing a big effort but ended up fitting it in
amongst the honey-dews and taking the youngest to the emergency room after
she did an up close inspection of the Grant County road department gravel.

Biggest thrill was my first contact; ES5RY on 10M with the beam pointed
towards Florida.  More of that skew path stuff like during ARRL 10M.  Low
point was finding that I had forgot to fix the coax on the 40M beam.  1:1
SWR dummy load.......fortunately I have a 125' manlift coming out in the
next 2 weeks....it will be ready for CQWW and SS!!!!!

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com