[3830] WA8RPK EAWW RTTY SCORE SOABLP

Tmsqueeky at aol.com Tmsqueeky at aol.com
Sun Apr 4 16:39:10 EDT 1999

EAWW RTTY Contest

WELL NOT TO GOOD THIS WEEKEND, RAINED ALOT AND THOUGHT I HAVE TO SHUT DN
BUT IT ALL WKD OUT.  DIDNT SEEM TO BE MANY ON THIS YR. TNX TO ALL WHO WKD
ME AND ALSO TNX TO ALL THE EA PERSONAL WHO PUT ON THE CONTEST. CUA IN THE
NEXTED ONE.

Call used: WA8RPK
Location:  OH

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX
80         2     6     0     2
40        10    24     0     4
20        57    92    14    22
15        49    83    11    23
10         0     0     0     0
--------------------------------
Total    118   205    25    51

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 15580                   RIG TS-450S FSK
                                       ANTENNAS 2 ELEMENT HY-GAIN BEAM
Software: RTTY by WF1B  v4.3           VERTICAL BUTTERNUT.
                                       TNC PAKRATT 232MBX

PowerOutput: 90                        COMPUTER 133
                                       40-80  VERTICAL
Club Participation: NONE               20-15  2 ELEMENT BEAM
                                       90 WATTS ON ALL BANDS

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Date 99___/04___/04___  Signature TOM MOORE SR._______________Call
WA8RPK__________

TOM MOORE SR.