[3830] N2CU FQP SO LP Mixed

Thomas R. Williams n2cu at buffnet.net
Tue Apr 27 05:49:48 EDT 1999

                          FLORIDA QSO PARTY SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 24-Apr-99, 25-Apr-99

    Callsign Used : N2CU
         Operator : N2CU

         Category : SO LP Mixed

 Default Exchange : 59(9) NY

             Name : Thomas R. Williams
          Address : 5330 Keller Rd.
   City/State/Zip : Hamburg, NY 14075-7051
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : WNYDXA

   40CW       17          16         64       1
   20CW       65          64        256      37
   20SSB      20          20         40      14
   15CW        4           4         16       1

 Totals      106         104        376      53

    Final Score = 19928 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.