[3830] LY8X WPX SO/14/HP/ASSIST

Law Cherlin ly1ff at usa.net
Fri Apr 30 01:17:11 EDT 1999

                   CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 1999

       Call: LY8X                     Country:  Lithuania
       Mode: SSB                      Category: SO/SB/ASSIST
       Op: Law / LY1FF /

       BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

       160        0        0   0.0        0
        80        0        0   0.0        0
        40        0        0   0.0        0
        20     1547     3071   2.1      680
        15        0        0   0.0        0
        10        0        0   0.0        0
      --------------------------------------

      Totals   1547     3071   2.1      680  =   2,088,280

  Post contest : Next try in SO/SB/ASSIST...Condx were good to JA this   year.
                Best 73 to the contest committee!

 Equipment Description: IC-765 + 1 kW + KT34A

 Club Affiliation: LDXG ( Lithuanian DX Group )

                              Signature  Law Cherlin / LY1FF /

            MAILING ADDRESS:

                LAW CHERLIN  LY8X
                P.O.BOX 1000