No subject

Michael by5qn at qsl.net
Mon Aug 2 11:38:13 EDT 1999

IOTA - Contest Summary Sheet - Year: 1999      IOTA Ref: _AS-135___

Callsign:  BI4Q                       Total Claimed Score    786642

Indicate Section.

IOTA Island       IOTA Island       IOTA Island         World
 Permanent: __    DXpedition: YES   100w Dxped: __    Single Op: __

  Indicate Period:   24 Hour: YES      12 Hour: __

    Indicate Mode:     Mixed: YES           CW: __          SSB: __

Indicate Category:  Multi-Op: YES    Single Op: __

Note:  Multi-Op MUST be 24 hour mixed mode, World MUST be Single Op.

     Super-Duper for IOTA: V9.37
     Copyright Paul O'Kane EI5DI  1990-99             www.ei5di.com

     BAND             80m     40m     20m     15m     10m     Total

     Valid QSOs SSB     0       6     231     629     159      1025
     Valid QSOs CW      0       0       0       0       0         0
     Total QSOs         0       6     231     629     159      1025

     QSO Points         0      66    1941    5055    2085      9147

     Multipliers SSB    0       1      28      37      20        86
     Multipliers CW     0       0       0       0       0         0
     Total Mults        0       1      28      37      20        86

Island name and/or station location: __PING ISLAND_________________
Give exact coordinates if island is not listed by name in Directory

TX/RX      TS-450S+GO2KW AMP_______________  Power o/p _ 1KW_______

Antennas   ____A4S_________________________________________________

Operators  _BA4RX,BA4TA,BA4RE,BD5RV,BD4RS,BG4TUG___________________

Comments   _Jiangsu DX Club________________________________________

I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with
the rules and spirit of the contest and within the conditions of my
licence.  My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree that the decision of the contest organisers shall be final
in all cases of dispute.  I agree to the data from this entry being
analysed and cross-checked by computer.

Signed    Dragon/BA4RX, Jin/BA4TA, Yee/BA4RE, Win/BD4RS, Michael/BD5RV, Muo/BG4TUG
Date  __July 30,1999_____________

Name   Jiangsu DX Club                  Callsign  BI4Q
Address   Box 219 Wuxi, Jiangsu, China

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com