[3830] N4CW SO/LP/AB/Mixed GAQP Score

N4CW at aol.com N4CW at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 11:19:14 EDT 1999

                              GEORGIA QSO PARTY

     Call used: N4CW                                           Location: NC

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: MIXED           Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: N4CW

     Exchanged Information: N4CW RST NC

     band   CW QSOs    CW pts     Ph QSOs    Ph pts

------------------------
      80           3                 6               0               0
      40          29              58               5               5
      20          34              68             14             14
      15           0                0               0               0
      10           0                0               0               0

-----------------------
     TOTAL    66            132             19              19

     ( 151 ) QSO points  X  ( 63 ) Multipliers  =  9,513 points

     Comments: A real challenge from North Carolina, especially on
     20. Lots of fun, though. Amazing to work K4BAI/M from so
     many different counties.

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     contest committee.

     Date_8/2/99_ Signature_Bert Michaud_ Call_N4CW_

     Name: Bert Michaud                    Call: N4CW
           10808 Martha's Way
           Raleigh, NC, NC  27614

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com