[3830] N9FH NAQP CW SO (8/99)

Fred J. Helmstetter fjh at uwm.edu
Sun Aug 8 10:52:55 EDT 1999

                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 07-Aug-99, 08-Aug-99

    Callsign Used : N9FH
         Operator : N9FH

         Category : SO

 Default Exchange : FRED WI

             Name : Fred J. Helmstetter
          Address : 7203 W. Pioneer Rd.
   City/State/Zip : Mequon, WI 53097
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : SMC

  160CW       17          17         17      12
   80CW      104         104        104      34
   40CW      239         238        238      47
   20CW      177         177        177      41
   15CW       18          16         16       8

 Totals      555         552        552     142

    Final Score = 78384 points.

Rather frustrating this time around. After the January NAQP I
thought I would learn from my mistakes...guess not ;-)  Tried to do
better with mults and the upper bands but failed. Went to 15 for
several people but didn't hear anybody.  Spent a little time playing
with a 2nd rig to get my feet wet but it was more of a distraction
than anything else - no IF filters or proper audio mixing yet - made
about 8 q's on it. Low bands were ok for August. Glad to hear all
the SMC'ers on.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com