[3830] W4PA NAQP CW single op score

Scott Robbins srobbins at usit.net
Sun Aug 8 19:05:40 EDT 1999

W4PA NAQP CW single op

      Q     M
----------------
     634   192  =  121,728 in 10 hours of operation.
off times: 1918-1948, 2036-2106, 0500-0600

Team: Tennessee Contest Group #1 !

Oy, were band conditions bad!  Made moving multipliers really tough as
I kept losing them on the next highest band.  That happened quite a few
times, and a few times I moved the mult to the wrong band....oops.

The venerable W4PA contest station is no more.  NAQP CW was the last
contest from this QTH.  AC4LS and K4JNY were here early this morning and
we have literally taken everything down in one day.  Both of the phased
vertical arrays, the Beverages, the beams + support hardware/rotators,
160 antenna, and we coiled up about 1000 feet of coax.  I'm moving back
to Knoxville next weekend.

Look for W4PA (@ K4JNY) coming to CW contest logs everywhere this fall...

73,
Scott

       This is the e-mail address of Scott and Mary Robbins.
        Visit the TENNESSEE CONTEST GROUP at <www.k4ro.net>
    "Set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul" - Phish
The views expressed above may not represent the view of my employer.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com