[3830] N9AG CW NAQP

Scott A. Lehman N9AG scottal at erinet.com
Mon Aug 9 02:26:33 EDT 1999

                       1999 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: N9AG                                           Location: OH
     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 150W
     Callsign of Operator: N9AG

     Exchanged Information: N9AG SCOTT OH

     Hours of Operation: 03:35

     band      QSOs     points    mults

     160          0         0        0
      80          0         0        0
      40         26        26       19
      20         62        62       26
      15         73        73       24
      10         37        37       21

     TOTAL      198       198       90      SCORE: 17,820

     Club or Team Name: POLO

     Comments:

        My apologies to the rest of the POLO team.  Both
        transceivers died within 10 seconds of each other -
        dead power supplies.  I think the precip static which
        had just begun killed both of them.  But, even using
        dead radios, the change in band conditions was hardly
        noticed, except for lessened QRN...

        CU in the Ohio QSO Party from N8NR.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com