[3830] K6CTA NAQP CW S/O

EJSDXR at aol.com EJSDXR at aol.com
Mon Aug 9 00:41:31 EDT 1999

                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 07-Aug-99, 08-Aug-99

    Callsign Used : K6CTA
        Operators : ED SCHULLER

         Category : S/O

 Default Exchange : ED  CA

             Name : Edward J, Schuller
          Address : 1220 Waterview Drive
   City/State/Zip : Mill Valley, Ca. 94941
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Northern California Contest Club

   80CW       10          10         10       5
   40CW       94          94         94      43
   20CW      178         178        178      41
   15CW       88          88         88      27

 Totals      370         370        370     116

    Final Score = 42920 points.

EQUIP: Ten Tec OMNI VI, TS-850S, Force 12 6 ele, verticals

Not much to add! This was about 4 hours of operating time. 15 was pretty
noisy, and never opened up like I thought that it should. For my
limited time (due to numerous reasons), I found that calling CQ was
the more effective mode of operation. The few S/P excursions didn't
last very long. I actually had an easy time holding a frequency....a very
nice change! 80M at my location is pretty quiet, but signals were pretty
poor (except for the West Coast). Still, a fun few hours! Thanks for the
Q's.

Ed  K6CTA