[3830] K5OY 99NAQP CW SO

sgibbs at hearstsc.com sgibbs at hearstsc.com
Mon Aug 9 16:20:31 EDT 1999

                       1999 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: K5OY                                           Location: AR

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 80W

     Callsign of Operator: K5OY

     Exchanged Information: K5OY STEVE AR

     Hours of Operation: 09:17

     band      QSOs     points    mults
     160                8           8             3
      80               38          38          17
      40              143       143         43
      20              150       150         45
      15                51         51          21
      10                13         13          11
     TOTAL      403       403      140      SCORE: 56,420

     Club or Team Name: Ozark Contest Club #1

     Comments: I sure am glad that the local ABC
     Affiliate carries VIP, starring ol' Pam
     Anderson Lee, at midnight local time.  It gave me
     something to do during the extended times
     between QSOs.  Conditions were absolutely
     horrible here!!!  Also watched a local
     station carry a program where a guy sells
     swords.  As I said, a lot of time between
     QSOs.  Thanks for the Qs.

     steve

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           1999 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY on 08/07/1999

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Name: Steve Gibbs  Call: K5OY
           22 Aberdeen Ct
           Ft Smith                      , AR  72908

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com