[3830] N7WA, SOAB, NAQP

Michael Dinkelman mwdink at eskimo.com
Wed Aug 11 05:13:25 EDT 1999

My wife scheduled a party with co-workers for this date. I figured the last
6 hours
of operating time would be the max I could get in. After reading about all
the
bad condx on 10/15M, it looks like it was a good "honey-do" exchange - give
up
a few hours of non-productive contest time and look good doing it, feeling
no pain. <g>

                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 08-Aug-99

    Callsign Used : N7WA

         Category : SOAB

 Default Exchange : Dink WA

             Name : Michael Dinkelman
          Address : 22222 148th Ave SE
   City/State/Zip : Kent, WA 98042
          Country : United States

           Time On: 06:00

   80CW       16          16         16       7
   40CW      111         110        110      36
   20CW      140         139        139      42
   15CW        6           6          6       6

 Totals      273         271        271      91

    Final Score = 24661 points.
Michael Dinkelman, N7WA
Kent, WA
mwdink at eskimo.com