[3830] S50U EUHFC 99 CW/SSB LP score

Dan, S50U danilo.brelih at siol.net
Thu Aug 12 01:29:26 EDT 1999

                   EUHF Championship - 1999

      Call: S50U         Category: Single Op. CW/SSB Low Power

                 BAND      QSO     MTPL

                  160       74      40
                   80      141      44
                   40      138      43
                   20      218      47
                   15      135      39
                   10       57      35

        Totals             762     248      Score: 188.976 points

All reports sent were 59(9) 79, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: TS950SDX (100W)
                       160m = horiz. full size loop
                       80m =  inv. vee
                       40m =  dipole
                       20m =  5 el. monoband
                       15m =  6 el. monoband
                       10m =  5 el. monoband
                       Pentium + CT9.27 + DVP

Club Affiliation: Slovenia Contest Club (SCC)

Komment :
Last year I have problems with my TRX, this year LIN blow up one
hour before contest start.However I have great time sending on S&P
for MTPLs, I like 10 times band/mode changes too. You always need
to thing about, when someone ask you for QSY,what to do when rate
drop down..etc
Some rain static especially on the evening, some local QRM, thanks
to great activity from our S50E members (MIX HP plaque donor) as
S50K, S50R, S50U, S51B, S54E and some limited period from S50O.
OK.Back on sorting email logs.

CU Dan, S50U

SCC webmaster : http://lea.hamradio.si/~scc
Danilo Brelih                              HAM: S50U
Gorje #14 A                              email: danilo.brelih at siol.net
5282 Cerkno                                 or: s50u at hamradio.si
Slovenia                                   tel: +386 65 745 117
              http://lea.hamradio.si/~s50e

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com