[3830] WAE 1999 CW UP6F SOAB HP

Harry Martemyanov un7fz at nursat.kz
Mon Aug 16 10:13:48 EDT 1999

                 DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: UP6F (op.UN7FZ)          Country:  Kazakhstan
      Mode: CW                       Category: SOAB HP
      Time on: 36 hours

     BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult

       80      51    30     18     72
       40     297   295     36    108
       20     391   390     39     78
       15     336   336     39     78
       10     129   129     27     54

    Totals   1204  1180    159    390 = 929,760

Equipment Description: FT990, TL922, A4S, Dipoles

Club Affiliation: Western Siberia DX Club

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Harry Martemyanov  UN7FZ/UP6F
               P.O.Box 2100
               Pavlodar, Kazakhstan,   637000