[3830] N5YA NAQP SSB M2 8/21/99

Bill Simpson Bill.Simpson at gni.gte.com
Mon Aug 23 08:58:35 EDT 1999

Call used: N5YA                                           Location: TX

     Category: Multi-Two Xmtr             Mode: PHONE           Power: 150W

     Callsign of Operator: N5YA

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

        N5YA, KM5UB, K5WO, K5OT, K8IT, N5KR

     Exchanged Information: N5YA BILL TX

     Hours of Operation: 11:59

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     160         35          35      19
      80        103         103      34
      40        404         404      55
      20        440         440      50
      15         70          70      22
      10          0           0       0
     TOTAL     1052        1052     180      SCORE: 189,360

     Club or Team Name: Fannin Amateur Contest Club

     Comments: Thanks to everyone for the contacts. We really enjoyed
               the contest even though the conditions were not too good.
               We had no 10M and even 15M was pretty disappointing.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com