[3830] LY2GV EUHFC SOAB CW LP

LY2GV gintas at takas.lt
Sat Aug 28 00:32:02 EDT 1999

                           EUROPEAN HFC SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 07-Aug-99

    Callsign Used : LY2GV
        Operators : GINTAUTAS SEPORAITIS

         Category : SO CW LP

 Default Exchange : 599 79

             Name : GINTAUTAS SEPORAITIS
          Address : KVIECIU 6-6
   City/State/Zip : SIAULIAI, LT5406
          Country : Lithuania

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Zones

  160CW       17          17         17        13
   80CW      179         179        179        46
   40CW      171         171        171        46
   20CW      172         172        172        50
   15CW       47          47         47        26
   10CW       24          24         24        18

 Totals      610         610        610       199

    Final Score = 121390 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.