[3830] HG3DX ARRL 10 CHECK LOG

Radioclub radioclub@npp.hu
Mon Dec 13 09:25:40 EST 1999

Hello OM's!

Here are my summary of check log.

                       ARRL TEN METER CONTEST  1999

      Call: HG3DX                    Country:  Hungary
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator High Power
      Operating time: 9 hours        Operator: HA3UU

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW       653     2624       42       69
      SSB        0        0        0        0

      Totals   653     2624       42       69  =   0 (check only)

Very good conditions, good activity, very bad weather (rain and wind).
Short time wkd - 1st day four hours, 2nd day five hours - synus rithm of
my heart again was very poor.

Equipment Description: FT1000MP + 2x8877 linear into an old 105BA
                       K6-3 500 computer

Club Affiliation: HADXC

Thanks to all, Merry Christmas and a Happy 2000!
CUL during ARRL DX CW-SSB in 2000.

                             Signature Janos Mach  HA3UU

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               HADXC  HG3DX