[3830] SW2A (op.SV2AEL) ENTRY ARRL10 M CONTEST 99

Savas Pavlidis sv2ael@yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 22:38:03 EST 1999

                                          SUMMARY
                   ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1999

Call: SW2A (op.SV2AEL)    SSB   Country:  Greece
                                     Category: Single
Operator
                                               Low
Power (100W)

 MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW         0        0         0        0
      SSB      400      800       39       64

      Totals   400      800       39       64  =
82,400

All reports sent were 59, unless otherwise noted.
Equipment Description: KENWOOD TS-440S
               ANTENA: HB9CV
Club Affiliation: NORTHERN GREECE CONTEST TEAM

This is to certify that in this contest I have
operated
my transmitter within the limitations of my license
and have
observed fully the rules and regulations of the
contest.

                           Signature: SW2A (op.SV2AEL)
SAVAS

  MAILING ADDRESS:PAVLIDIS SAVAS