[3830] CQWW CW KH2/K4SXT SOSB/160 HP

K4SXT at rocketmail.com K4SXT at rocketmail.com
Wed Dec 1 04:30:13 EST 1999

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: KH2/K4SXT
Operator(s): K4SXT
Station: K4SXT

Class: SOSB/160 HP

  160:    142     19     22
-------------------------------
Total:    142     19     22  =  16523

Comments:

New countries for me on Top Band: A61AJ, C6AJX, PJ4B, J3A, and maybe first
QSO
between Venezuela and Guam, 4M7X.

Condx started off great, with a good sunset opening to Southern Caribbean
and
continued good for first day until shortly before Sunrise.  A very short
opening into Europe, and then the band crashed.  I heard and called but did
not
get C4A, P40E , K4RX (0805z 27nov).  Missed some easy zones - just no
propagation - 5,6,10,14,20,24.  No Africa heard.  Only 9 QSO's second day.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com