[3830] CQWW CW HK1HHX SOSB/40 HP

hk1hhx at qsl.net hk1hhx at qsl.net
Sun Dec 5 00:37:21 EST 1999

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: HK1HHX
Operator(s): HK1HHX
Station: HK1HHX

Class: SOSB/40 HP

   40:   1770     33    103
-------------------------------
Total:   1770     33    103  =  715.496

Comments:

Good contest,first day so tired come to my own bussines,begin the contest all
night very good.
second day i go to open my own bussines again try to come early to sleep but i
cant sleep,begin the contest at 4:00 and at 10:00 night so tired ,i sleep 6
hours.at 4:00 am i stand up my bed and continue contest to 8:00 in the
morning.

i work no complete the contest...but i think i come again to make a new
contest
and put in form.
73
hk1hhx