[3830] CQ WW CW SN3A SB 160 HP

Andrzej Jarzabkowski sp8nr at poczta.onet.pl
Mon Dec 6 10:57:56 EST 1999

                    CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: SN3A                     Country:  Poland
      Op:   SP3HLM                   Category: Single Operator 160       =
                       =20
      Mode: CW                      =20

      BAND     QSO    ZONES COUNTRIES

      160     1209      22      90
     =20

     Totals   1209      22      90 =3D>  189.840

All reports sent were 59915, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: TS 830S, PA 500W=20

Antennas: Vertical 28 m

          rx: two-wire Beverages 300 - 1000 m

Club Affiliation: SPDXC

                             Signature: Czeslaw Dubicki SP3HLM