[3830] CQ WW CW RV6YY SOSB 10m HP

RA6AX ra6ax at belrus.kuban.ru
Tue Dec 7 14:38:05 EST 1999

                    CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: RV6YY                    Country:  European Russia
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Single Band
      Zone: 16

       10      643     1389     2.16     37     124

     Totals    643     1389     2.16     37     124  =>  223629

Equipment Description:FT990 ANT: 2x5el

Club Affiliation: Shakhan contest club

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Larry W Parikow  RV6YY