[3830] ARRL 160 VE7SL SO Low Power

jsm at intergate.ca jsm at intergate.ca
Thu Dec 9 23:12:33 EST 1999

                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VE7SL
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SO Low Power
Operating Time (hrs): 16

Section: BC

Totals:
   230 QSOs x ( 63 Sections +   1 Countries) =  29,169

Comments:

90 watts to a half-sloper...thanks to all those that pulled me out of the QRN!
Some of the guys back east have great ears but there are still a lot of
alligators on 160.
On Saturday afternoon, layed out 5 120' elevated radials at the base of the
tower; Saturday night results were much better, but I think condx were much
improved as well, especially after midnight.
First time ever using contest software (NA)...can never go back to the old way
now!! My apologies to those that got a "CQ TEST" reply instead of a
report...I'll eventually get it all figured out!

Steve / VE7SL

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com