[3830] CQWW CW WP3R SOASB/15 HP

Felix J. Riess dl8obc at agcw.de
Sat Dec 11 11:57:22 EST 1999

                    CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: WP3R                     Country:  Puerto Rico
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Assisted
      Zone: 08                                 Single Band 15m

       15     2876     7580     2.64     37     119
      Totals  2876     7580     2.64     37     119  =>  1,182,480

      Operator: DL8OBC

      Club Affiliation: Rhein Ruhr DX Association (RRDXA), Germany

      Comments: This was my first trip to Puerto Rico, and I very
                much enjoyed the experience! Thanks to DL2CC, WA3FET,
                WP3R, and NP4A for making it all possible!
                Especially on Sunday, the rates were not quite as
                good as I had hoped they would be. I suppose with
                those condx we had, everyone was on ten meters...

      73, Felix, DL8OBC (N5BC).

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com