[3830] ARRL 10M RA6AX HP CW

RA6AX ra6ax at belrus.kuban.ru
Sun Dec 12 16:57:38 EST 1999

                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: RA6AX                    Country:  European Russia
                                     Category: Single Op HP

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW      834     3340       32       83
      SSB        0        0        0        0

      Totals   834     3340       32       83  =   384,100

Operator List:

Equipment Description: TS570S+PA. 2el.Quad Up10m.

Club Affiliation: Shakhan Contest Club

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               John Nalbandyan  RA6AX
               Naberezhnaya 174