[3830] ARRL 10 N5ZC SO Mixed HP

rthorne at tcac.net rthorne at tcac.net
Sun Dec 12 19:12:00 EST 1999

                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N5ZC
Operator(s): N5ZC
Station: N5ZC

Class: SO Mixed HP

   CW:    663     88
  SSB:   1123    103
----------------------
Total:   1786    191  =  935,538

Comments:

Did this operation via remote control again.  I'm really pleased.  I think I've
worked out all the bugs.

W5ZO and I had a local shoot out.  Not sure what his score will be but he ran
low power.  We were neck and neck most of the time.  He was getting me on cw
q's and multipliers.  Normall when I call cq the mults will come, not this
time. Europe was thin this time.

Ran the Kachina 505dsp via remote with stacked yagis (F12 C4XL at 75' and the
C3 at 45' in phase all the time).  Really pleased the way the antennas worked.

The Acom 2000A performed great.  1500 watts no problem.

Worked the band up until 11:00pm cst on Saturday evening which was nice.  Lots
of good mults, especially the close in states which are tough to get, i.e. NM,
OK, CO etc.

See ya next time.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com