[3830] N4CW S/O HP ARRL 10M Contest

N4CW at aol.com N4CW at aol.com
Sun Dec 12 22:08:03 EST 1999

     Call used: N4CW                                           Location: NC
     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 1500
     Callsign of Operator: N4CW

     Exchanged Information: N4CW RST NC

     Hours of Operation: 12:00

     band      QSOs      points    mults

     CW        1074        4296     117
     PH           0           0       0

     TOTAL     1074        4296     117      SCORE: 502,632

     Club or Team Name: Potomac Valley Radio Club

     Comments: This was fun! I still get a thrill when I'm running
     Europe and get called by VK, ZL, or FK, and towards the end
     when I'm working mostly stateside and get called by 5H3!!!
     This contest is the best of both worlds, combining DX with
     continental Q's, fone, cw, or both. Great conditions Saturday
     AM--rates and signals were super. Looking forward to next year.

     73, Bert N4CW

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com