[3830] ARRL 10 KN7Y SO Mixed LP

kn7y at qsl.net kn7y at qsl.net
Sun Dec 12 20:20:18 EST 1999

                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KN7Y
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SO Mixed LP

   CW:    726    106
  SSB:    957     74
----------------------
Total:   1683    180  =  867240

Comments:

I am wondering how close this score comes to the record for SOLP unassisted
AZ,
as it may be a new record.  My brother, K7WK, and I did 1832 QSO's in 1991
clearing first place AZ -- and that was with HIGH power. This is close to that
score with low power. Hours were cut short to 24 hours, had to attend wife's
employer's Christmas party on Saturday night, which is always quite an event.
Enjoyed using WriteLog for the third time. Watched the sunrise and sunset
times
closely to look for mult's. 10 meters works best in winter, but shorter
daylight hours. Missed the run of EU op's and didn't generate the pileups of
JA's as in 1991, however, the US calls seemed endless.  TKS!  Jack, KN7Y.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com