[3830] ARRL 10 Meter Mixed Mode N7VY QRP

Gordon D. Blank n7vy at qrp.net
Mon Dec 13 04:38:18 EST 1999

                    ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: N7VY                     Country:  United States
      Section: Arizona            Category: Single Operator QRP

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW      352     1412       51       34
      SSB      704     1408       50       40

      Totals  1056     2820      101       74  =   493,500

Equipment Description:Yaesu FT-1000, Stack Force12 C-3's

Comments: I Set a personal goal of 1000 Q's and made it. Second goal was
to compete with N6MU... Will have to see how he did. I only worked one N/T
Where were they?? What a blast this contest was. What will 2000 bring?
Happy Holidays to all and may the sun spots shine on you.

Club Affiliation: Page/Lake Powell QRP Group

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Gordon D. Blank  N7VY
               POBox 2473
               Page, AZ 86040