[3830] N1CC 10M Mixed SOLP

N1CC at aol.com N1CC at aol.com
Sun Dec 12 23:55:41 EST 1999

                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: N1CC                     Country:  United States
                                     Category: Single Operator Low Power Mixed

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES
       CW      161      644       23       37
      SSB      158      316       23       35
      Totals   319      960       46       72  =   113,280
    Time on Air 7.5 Hours

All reports sent were 59(9) SC, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: FT990 100W to Indoor Attic Mounted shortened 103BA

Club:  SECC

Note:  Lots of the EU guys are going to lose contact credit for my QSO
because they
interpreted "Sierra Charlie" as "North Carolina" and would not let me call
back in to
correct them - I blame that on my indoor peanut whistle signal and their
inattention
to what is being said to them on SSB.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com