[3830] ARRL 10 Meter - K5HP SOHP (Unassisted) CW

Terry R. Hackworth k5hp at ionet.net
Mon Dec 13 09:56:40 EST 1999

                              ARRL 10 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 11-Dec-99, 12-Dec-99

    Callsign Used : K5HP
         Operator : K5HP

         Category : SOHP (Unassisted)

 Default Exchange : 599 OK

Terry R. Hackworth K5HP
4224 Ryan Drive, N.E.
Piedmont, OK  73078

          Country : United States

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   10CW      520         520       2088      53        48

 Totals      520         520       2088      53        48

    Final Score = 210888 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 This last month of contesting has wore me out.  Just could not get going,
 but was excited to get the contest going.  After starting fair, I just
 could not keep pressing, so just a 12 hour effort.  I thought the band
 was not quite as good as last year, but certainly good for 10 meters.
 Funny conditions late in the evening.  Reminded me of 6 meters.
 Localized to one area of the country, good that way, but very little else
 any other direction.  Thanks ARRL for sponsorship.  I do like this contest,
 so may skip some before it next year to make a better effort in this one.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

Terry R. Hackworth
Piedmont, OK, USA
k5hp at ionet.net