[3830] ARRL 10 KB1H Multi-Single HP

rpechie at snet.net rpechie at snet.net
Mon Dec 13 12:52:49 EST 1999

                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KB1H
Operator(s): KB1H, AA1CE, N1LYA, KB1DFB
Station: KB1H

Class: Multi-Single HP

   CW:    484    115
  SSB:    523    127
----------------------
Total:   1007    242  =  723,580

Comments:

This is always a good contest to get practice. We try to make those
operators who don't usually run do just that. We'll make contesters
out of this crew yet!! I can't say enough about the ability
to type. We have Ops that can run but can't type, and
Ops that can type but can't run. We did very little multiplier S&P or
"point and shoot". Our usual high multiplier total is not there
due to the effort to run. Thanks to all especially those that
had the patience to slow down for our ops.

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com