[3830] K0OB 10M SOLP Mixed

Greg Fields k0ob at uswest.net
Mon Dec 13 21:19:53 EST 1999

    Callsign Used : K0OB
         Operator : K0OB
            Hours : 16.5
         Category : Single Op Low Power Mixed Mode

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   10CW      600         597       2396      51        41
   10SSB     583         582       1164      52        44

 Totals     1183        1179       3560     103        85

    Final Score = 669280 points.

Equipment: 1000D 150W
           Force 12 C4 @ 40 Feet
           TR 6.45

Soapbox:

Having operated both Sweepstakes and both CQWWs I knew the tolerance for
yet another contest in the house was not what it was at the end of October.
Given the thin ice that I was one after spending half the summer refurbishing
a crank up tubular tower and getting it in the air plus all this contesting
I'm lucky my wife has a tolerance for this obsession!
Of course anyone that has or has had a four year old knows contesting at
home has
many interruptions. I missed three plus hours of prime time contesting but,
sure was fun! Of course now radio has to keep a low profile for awhile. :)

73,

Greg K0OB

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com