[3830] ARRL 10 EA4TX SO CW HP

Pablo - EA4TX ea4tx at ea4tx.com
Tue Dec 14 00:45:18 EST 1999

                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: EA4TX                    Country:  Spain
                                     Category: Single Operator High Power

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW      779     3116       47       70
      SSB        0        0        0        0

      Totals   779     3116       47       70  =   364,572

All reports sent were 599.

Equipment Description: Yaesu FT-1000-MP & Amp + Ant A4S.
Operation time limited to 10 hours.

Notes:  Because several incidents, my antenna was fixed all contest to 240
Degrees (not valid for
USA or EU from Spain)

Club Affiliation: URE

                             Signature __Paul__EA4TX__