[3830] ARRL 10 WA1ZYX SOA SSB LP

Joel Huntley joelth at monad.net
Mon Dec 13 18:56:45 EST 1999

                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: WA1ZYX                   Country:  United States
      Operating Time: 10.2 Hours     Category: SOALP
                                     Section:  NH

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW        0        0        0        0
      SSB      355      710       41       64

      Totals   355      710       41       64  =   74,550

Equipment Description:
Kenwood TS690SAT 100Watts and Homebrew Rig control
A3S at 50 Feet

Club Affiliation: Yankee Clipper Contest Club
                  Team 9

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Joel Huntley  WA1ZYX
               151 Joslin Road