[3830] ARRL 10 NA2U SO CW LP

na2u at yahoo.com na2u at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 16:37:04 EST 1999

                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NA2U
Operator(s): NA2U
Station: NA2U

Class: SO CW LP

   CW:   1136    123
  SSB:
----------------------
Total:   1136    123  =  560,388

Comments:

Rig:  Icom 765, 100 watts, Force 12 Magnum 415/410 at 51'

Have been out of this test for past couple of years.  Was really looking
forward to it after missing CQWW CW.  Murphy struck in the form of a raging
sinus infection the week before the test.  Got the rig set up on Thursday
night
after being out of the house during remodeling.  Still very sick on Friday.
Had to scrap plans for mixed mode because my voice was not going to last
long
enough for serious effort on phone. Once again, CW saves the day, even with
crushing headache!

Had a blast for the time I was in.

ARRL DX can't get here soon enough!

73,

Fred/NA2U
CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
"Je mange donc je suis."
"Good wine is a necessity of life for me."--Thomas Jefferson

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com