[3830] LU4FM ARRL 10 Meter Contest LOG

Radio Club Rosario lu4fm at infovia.com.ar
Sun Dec 12 02:39:19 EST 1999

      Call: LU4FM                    Country:  Argentina
                                     Category: Multi Multi

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW     1419     5704       57       90
      SSB     1570     3140       58      100

      Totals  2989     8844      115      190  =3D   2,697,420

Operator List: LU1FAM,LU2FFD,LU3FP,LU4FAC,LU6FFQ

Equipment Description:
Rig: Kenwood Ts-850, Ts-950
Amp: Drake L4B, Dentron MLA-2500
Ant: 4el yagui 85 feet, 4/4 Stack Yagui at 50 and 70 feet

Club Affiliation: RADIO CLUB ROSARIO

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               RADIO CLUB ROSARIO  LU4FM
               P.O.BOX 263