[3830] OK-DX RTTY PY1KS SOSBLP10M

PY1KS - Alex py1ks at pontocom.com.br
Sun Dec 19 00:26:14 EST 1999

1999
OK-DX RTTY Contest

CALL: PY1KS                                                       Brazil.
		             Single Op., Single Band: 10m.     Time On: 3.0

 	 QSOs	Points	DX:	OK-STATIONS	Multipliers	Score
80m: 	   0
40m:	   0
20m:	   0
15m:	   0
10m:	  42	84	17	        5
Total:	42	84		 		22	1848

Station Description: FT-840
Antenna(s): 3 ELE YAGI
Operators: PY1KS - ALEX
Remarks:  Not too much to say, nice cndx on 10m, but little stations to work.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and regulations of the contest.

Signature____________________________________________ Call PY1KS.
Alex, PY1KS

Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!

10m Summary

Countries
CT     DL     EA     EA9    ES     F      I      JA     OH     OK
OM     OZ     SM     SP     UA9    UR     YS

*****************************
PY1KS - Alex
py1ks at qsl.net
http://py1ks.cjb.net