[3830] Stew Perry K3WW Single Op

k3ww at fast.net k3ww at fast.net
Sun Dec 19 11:14:24 EST 1999

                     Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K3WW
Operator(s): K3WW
Station: K3WW

Class: Single Op
Power: QRP
Operating Time (hrs): 11.2

Grid Square: FN20

QSOs: 178  Score: 1472

Comments:

First QRP in a 160 contest.
DJ7AA worked at getting my call and report  the longest for my only Europe
QRP/160 QSO ever.
KH7R was one call, although I was just turning on the radio and had him
repeat my report, since I wasn't ready for him to answer me.
NO west coast worked.
I recorded the contest and probably have an hour of calls to K7RAT who
was OK before my nap and LOUD at sunrise.  A few other west coast stations
were fairly loud at times but none could pull me through.

73 Chas K3WW

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com