[3830] SV2AEL ENTRY FOR SAC CONTEST 99

Savas Pavlidis sv2ael at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 14:41:40 EST 1999

                            SUMMARY
                 HF Contest Summary Sheet

Callsign:  SV2AEL           Total Claimed Score: 216

Contest: RAC Canada Winter Contest
Date 12 DEC 1999

Mode: SSB               Single Op             Low
Power(100W)
Group Name:NORTHERN GREECE CONTEST TEAM
Location: KN10LO

Band         160m     80m     40m     20m     15m
10m    Total

Valid QSOs      0       0       0       2       0
 6        7
QSO Points      0       0       0      20       0
52       72
Bonus/Mult.     0       0       0       1       0
 2        3

TX/RX: KENWOOD TS-440S
Power o/p: 100W
Antennas: VERTICAL R7

Comments: Tnxs for nice contest.Hope to CU 2000 with
better results.
          Best 73 and season greetings...SV2AEL
Savas..............

I declare that this station was operated strictly in
accordance with
the rules and spirit of the contest and within the
conditions of my
licence.  My report is correct and true to the best of
my knowledge.
I agree that the decision of the contest organisers
shall be final
in all cases of dispute.  I agree to the data from
this entry being
entered into a computer for the sole purpose of the
contest adjudication.

Signed: SV2AEL                                Date: 19
DEC 1999

Name:   PAVLIDIS SAVAS                        Callsign
 SV2AEL
Address:P.O.BOX 22013
        THESSALONIKI-55310
        GREECE