[3830] P40V 10 meter mixed mode s/o h/p op AI6V

bogus at does.not.exist.com bogus at does.not.exist.com
Tue Dec 21 02:43:14 EST 1999

Had a ball.Nice to see ten meters almost all back!!
73 Carl

                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: P40V                     Country:  Aruba
                                     Category: Single Operator

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW     1788     7152       57       73
      SSB     1893     3786       60       85

      Totals  3681    10938      117      158  =3D   3,007,950

Equipment Description:

Club Affiliation: Northern Calif. Contest Club

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Carl Cook  P40V
               2191 Empire Ave=20
               Brentwood, CA 94513